This includes spalled and cracked concrete fuel islands, the corrosion of parts of canopy supports and steel curbing and to renew the appearance and cleanability of the canopy elements.
The system includes epoxy concrete filler, rust inhibit primer, chemical resistance caulk and a high performance polyurethane coating system.
The system is designed to be applied either by a stations maintenace staff or we can supply a network of qualified contractors.
• High performance polyurethane system.
• Designed to provide outstanding dirt and rubber scuff resistance.
• Can be applied by maintenance staff or call for national contractor.
• Most complete system that addresses corrosion, cracked concrete and final aesthetics.
• Ultimate in U.V. and chemical resistance.